Anest Iwata has further developed its WS-200 range of pressure feed spray guns and has introduced the new models WS-200SP and WS-200FT.
WS-200SP (SP = Split Nozzle) with Pre-Atomization Technology
The WS-200SP (SP = Split Nozzle) works with a pre-atomization technology that delivers a particular fine and uniform atomization. The material is applied selectively, resulting in higher transfer efficiency and less overspray.
WS-200FT (Flat Tip Nozzle) – Round Nozzle
The WS-200FT is equipped with a traditional Flat Tip Nozzle (Round nozzle) and is suitable for all conventional paint systems.
Both WS-200 spray guns feature several modifications compared to the standard WS-200 range.
- Removable baffle ring (air distributor)
– made of anodized aluminum
– optimizes the air flow between gun and nozzle
- Air valve seat
– equipped with a solvent-resistant seal
- Air valve seat assembly
– made with a fixed stop, thus no risk of over-rotation
- Notch on needle
– allows easy and fast removing of the needle
- Sliding ring on needle spring
– ensures smooth adjustment of the amount of material
- Stainless steel trigger
– with additional POM protection plate
– easy to adjust, and can now be fixed steadily by means of an Allen screw
- Wetted parts
– all parts in contact with the material are made of stainless steel
- Aluminum body
– chrome plated for easy cleaning
The WS-200 pressure feed guns are suitable to be operated together with diaphragm pumps and paint pressure tanks.