Since its launch in September 2010 last year, the spray gun SATAjet 4000 B of company Sata (Germany), replacing the SATAjet 3000 B, has been enjoying ever increasing popularity. The gun is available in the nozzle sizes of 1.2, 1.2 W, 1.3, 1.4, 1.6 and 1.8mm (RP versions) and with 1.3, 1.3 C, 1.4 and 1.5 (HVLP versions). Here the new features of the SATAjet 4000B at a glance:
- Weight reduction: 15 % compared to the SATAjet 3000 (incl. integrated digital pressure gauge and RPS disposable cup)
- Control elements – new design: easier adjustment when wearing gloves
- Pattern control – new design: one quarter turn only required from open to closed
- Nozzle concept – new design: extremely uniform and soft spray fan, inlet pressure now ranging between only 2 – 2.2 bar, noise level reduced by up to 50 %
- Fluid tip sealing – new design: reduces the cleaning time
- Trigger cover element – protects the paint needle from overspray
Here are the feedbacks and comments from some master painters which are also published at the Sata website:
“…you notice that this gun is much quieter and features even better ergonomics than its predecessor” and short air cap thread and the new fluid tip sealing for easier cleaning.
“simply phenomenal!” another operator describes the spray fan.
Overall, obviously most users are happy with improved and easier cleaning/maintenance and often the new fluid tip sealing and its extremely short air cap thread were mentioned. Get more information directly from the Sata website: https://www.sata.com
(picture source: Sata, Germany)